Skills4Trade is a fully subsidised* pre-employment program for participants with reasonable health and fitness, who have left school and are interested in a pathway to employment in Conservation and Land Management. All of our current courses are listed below and you can register via our online form or digital download.
We're currently taking applications for these courses.
- Want to be paid to Work on Country?
- Join the Cowra Land Works training program to complete training in land care and gain a potential pathway to employment as a casual Land Works crew member
- Info session being held October 7 at 12.30pm find out more in link below.
What do I gain from a Skills4Trade Course?
“Completing the Skills4Trade course confirmed for that I enjoy horticulture work. I enjoyed the practical learning and the theory. I would recommend the program to anyone looking for additional training and extra support to get a job.”
– Jerakye Goolagong, Skills4Trade Horticulture Course participant
“The Skills4Trade course is helped me with training, further study, exploring different career paths and workplace skills. There is so much covered in the course and the TAFE teachers were willing to help everyone complete the work.”
– Jacob Howe, Skills4Trade Mining Course participant
“I thought Skills4Trade would be a great opportunity to find out what the industry would be like to work in. The training and workplace visits confirmed I want to find employment within disability care.”
– Nicholas Hill, Skills4Trade Community Services participant
Award Winning Program
Skillset Limited in conjunction with TAFE NSW are the proud recipients of the NSW Training Awards “Industry Collaboration Award 2017”.
*This training is subsidised by the NSW Government and eligibility criteria apply. Limited places available – courses run dependent on numbers. Additional costs may apply. Skillset is recruiting prospective learners on behalf of TAFE Western RTO Provider 90003.