Why should businesses join the campaign?
- Build your team and help your business grow
- Support skills development to address skills gaps
- Source the best candidates for recruitment and labour hire
- Increase employment opportunities in regional NSW
- Foster the prosperity of regional communities
Companies who have pledged
What have we been up to recently?
Mentoring Program Helps Thousands of Apprentices and Trainees Stay on Track
In March 2018, Skillset launched the Mentor Plus […]
Skillset Trainee Takes out Top Award and Empowers Young Women to Work in Tech
Bathurst local and Skillset Workforce Trainee Laycee Covington-Gorst has won the prestigious 2019 Trainee of the Year at the Western Training Awards Gala Night held at the Orange Ex-Services Club, last Friday.
Chelsea’s found her calling and you can to!
Skillset Youth Connect is performing at an all time high following the success of Skillset’s SkillForce360 jobs and skills growth campaign. In their third quarter results, Youth Connect have exceeded their annual registration target by 16% and already achieved 6% over their annual target for placements! This showcases the number of young people’s lives our team have truly impacted.