About the role
Skillset in conjunction with a local Timber Manufacturer are seeking applications for a IT Analyst and Systems Administrator.
The successful candidate will be available for an immediate start and assist with the management of a range of IT and analytic systems that supports the business and its processes to ensure operational excellence.
- Provide consultative business analysis expertise to plan and assist in the implementation of a new data and analytics program and provide ongoing reports
- Consult with stakeholders regarding the accuracy of data and the efficiency of the data acquisition/extraction process
- Assist the team to implement instruction manuals for their various IT/ database systems
- Oversee the database maintenance
- Support in the implementation of any new applications and programs
- Ensure compliance with all processes, procedures and use of software
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar analytical field (Major in Accounting and/or Finance will be highly regarded)
- Minimum of three years’ hands-on experience in data analysis and IT management
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Excel including the use of Pivot Tables and Macros
- Quick thinker, someone who can work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
NEXT STEPS/RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Applications close 22nd January 2021
- Only applications with a cover letter and up-to-date resume will be considered
- Applicants must be able to attend interviews in Bathurst NSW
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate work rights in Australia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Click the APPLY NOW button or go to https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
- Upload your updated cover letter and resume
- Applications close 31st December at 11:59 PM
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees.
Skillset has over 38 years’ industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation.
Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visithttps://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
back to listing