About the role
Skillset is currently seeking immediate applications for Temporary Horticulture Labourers in the Bathurst region.
The successful candidates will need to be available for an ASAP start, and able to attend a pre-employment medical with drug and alcohol testing. This opportunity is suited to applicants who are passionate in horticulture maintenance, have previous experience in the field and enjoy working outdoors with hands on work.
Labouring duties include:
- Whipper snipping
- Tree watering
- General garden maintenance
- Operating machinery and equipment including a ride on mower and whipper snipper
- Adhoc labouring duties as required Adhere to Work Place Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Genuine interest in the Horticulture field and working outdoors
- Experience within a labouring environment
- Excellent work ethic and attitude
- Ability to perform repetitive and physically demanding duties
- White Card (essential)
- Car Licence (essential)
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this exciting opportunity, click the APPLY NOW button to upload your cover letter and resume.
Applications close 20th January 2021
*Only successful applicants will be contacted
*Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered
Applicant are encouraged to apply ASAP
For any information or questions on this role please contact Derryn Grobler on 0438 953 027 or email Derryn.firstname.lastname@example.org
back to listing