About the role
Skillset in conjunction with Moolarben Coal, are currently seeking applications for fulltime Business Trainee to complete their Certificate IV Business Administration. The successful applicants will work onsite at Moolarben Coal, located approximately 40 kilometres north of Mudgee NSW.
This entry-level opportunity is suited to applicants with strong communication skills, are highly organised and keen to pursue a career in administration/ business.
- Excellent career opportunity to join a well-known and prominent organisation
- A full time, 24-month placement that will provide formal on the job training and study
- You will be allocated a dedicated Skillset Consultant who will support you throughout your Traineeship
- At the successful completion of the role you will graduate with a nationally recognised qualification.
- Learn the foundations and content to develop skills and knowledge used in administration and business services
- Direct enquiries and provide assistance to a variety of stakeholders over the phone and in person
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including data entry, filing, scanning, timesheet management, assisting in safety inductions, drafting and printing reports, minute taking and record keeping
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and confidentiality
- Adhere to Work Place Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Complete all related theory work associated with the Traineeship.
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WITH
- Keen interest in administration/business and pursing it as a career
- Committed to the study component of the Traineeship
- Keen attention to detail with excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for problem-solving and working in a fast paced environment
- Time management and organisational skills
- Competent computer skills
- Reliable transport to work
- Confident in Microsoft Office
- Willingness to obtain a Full Functional Pre-Employment Medical
NEXT STEP/RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- The first stage of assessment is an online entrance exam that will be emailed to you automatically when you apply.
- Individuals who do not complete the online entrance exam within the specified timeframe will be unable to progress to the next stage.
- Only applications with a cover letter and up-to-date resume will be considered
- Your cover letter must address the selection criteria and tell us why you are interested in the traineeship. We would also love to hear about any experience or projects you have been involved in that are related to the Traineeship.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate work rights in Australia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Click the APPLY NOW button or go to https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
- Upload your cover letter and resume
- Applications close 20th January 2021 at 11:59pm
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees.
Skillset has over 38 years’ industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation.
Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/back to listing