About the role
Skillset is currently seeking immediate applications for a Customer Contact Officer to assist a well-known education and training provider. Based in Tamworth NSW, this is a temporary role, running over three months with an attractive hourly rate of $30.50 + Super. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to extend and build upon their experience with a reputable company.
The Contact Centre Services Officer is responsible for providing advice, information and assistance to current and future students, from enquiry to enrolment, and to business customers and employers, to provide high quality customer experience and meet defined service standards and sales targets.
This role would suit a candidate who has excellent communication, strong customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Provide high quality frontline customer service to current and future students
- Processing funds for various stakeholders
- Assisting in processing a variety of administration documents
- Collaborate with key learning delivery leaders and support staff as required to resolve current and prospective student enquiries and enrolment issues.
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Facilitate effective staff and student cohort relationships, interactions, and communications through face-to face activities, social media and other engagement strategies.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement of Contact Centre processes and procedures, student enrolment lifecycle activities and database management to provide consistency and best practice.
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Certificate III in relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience relevant to the role
- WWCC and police check clearance required
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills in computers and experience in maintaining databases
- Have a demonstrated ability to problem solve, have high attention to detail, are organised and have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Are able to adapt to change and work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality frontline customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a customer service team to achieve performance targets with minimal supervision
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click "Apply Now" button to upload your cover letter and resume.
Applications close on 18th January 2021
*Only successful applicants will be contacted *Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered * Applicants must be able to demonstrate work rights in Australia
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees. Skillset has over 38 years’ industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation. Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit: https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
back to listing