About the role
Skillset in conjunction with a local windscreen repair business are seeking applications for their new Auto Glazier Technician Apprentice. The successful candidate will complete a Certificate III in Automotive Glazing, and gain invaluable hands on experience whilst learning from industry experts.
This entry-level opportunity is suited to applicants who are hardworking, eager for hands on work and willing to learn from the experts. Our client provides diverse services to individuals and businesses including windscreen repair and replacement, window tinting, insurance work as well as fleet repairs for businesses.
- Excellent career opportunity to join a well-known and prominent service provider in regional NSW
- A full time, 4-year placement that will provide formal on the job training
- You will be allocated a dedicated Skillset Consultant who will support you throughout your Apprenticeship
- At the successful completion of the role you will graduate with a nationally recognised qualification
- Pre work and preparation of vehicles for fitter
- Shadow fitter in day to day work and assist him in completing the job
- Assist in packaging of parts in workshop for wholesale orders
- Unloading of parts and products when delivery comes in
- Customer pick up and drop off support as required
- General workshop duties including cleaning and material pick up
- Provide customer service
- Work cohesively in a small team environment
- Work under the guidance of qualified Tradesman
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Reliable and hard working
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn and follow instructions
- Display a keen interest in the automotive industry
- Show commitment to the study component of the Apprenticeship
- Hold a current Driver's Licence
NEXT STEPS/RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Applications close on Sunday 31st January, 2021 at 11:59 pm
- The first stage of assessment is an online entrance exam that will be emailed to you automatically when you apply. Individuals who do not complete the online entrance exam within the specified time frame will be unable to progress to the next stage.
- Only applications with a cover letter and up-to-date resume will be considered
- Your cover letter must address the selection criteria and tell us why you are interested in the traineeship/apprenticeship. We would also love to hear about any experience or projects you have been involved in that are related to the trade.
- Applicants must be able to attend interviews in Dubbo NSW
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate work rights in Australia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Click the APPLY NOW button or go to https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
- Upload your updated cover letter and resume
- Applications close Sunday 31st January, 2021 at 11:59 pm
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees.
Skillset has over 38 years industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation.
Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visithttps://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/back to listing