About the role
Our client is a Bathurst icon and a renowned location for food, beverages, arts, music and events.
Located on Keppel Street, Bathurst’s most salubrious street, which is known for its cafes, restaurants and as a destination boutique shopping location. This newly renovated boutique accommodation venue is seeking an Accommodation Coordinator superstar!
Bring your positive energy, exceptional work ethic and operational management skills to this hands-on role, to provide a personal experience for our guests from start to finish.
- Day to day front office duties
- Knowledge of social media, online booking platforms, reservations calendars
- Management of cleaning team, daily schedules and maintenance
- Rostering, training and mentoring of staff
- Drive innovation in safety, identify opportunities for business improvement
- Promote the venue and seek new opportunities and partnerships
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum 3 years’ hotel management experience
- Proven experience working in events/ hospitality/customer service
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Passion and commitment to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills using systems and Microsoft Office
- Be a motivated individual and encompass the ability to work well autonomously
- Flexible work availability and attitude
- A supportive and collaborative team culture
- An exciting and diverse role where every day is different
- Ongoing, full time work in a regional location
- Attractive salary package tailored to experience
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click "Apply Now" button to upload your cover letter and resume.
Applications close on Tuesday, 19th January 2021 at 11:59pm.
* Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered
* Applicants must be able to demonstrate Australian Work Rights
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees.
Skillset has over 38 years industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation.
Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit: https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/back to listing