About the role
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Monday – Friday
- Central West, NSW Location
Our client is a leading provider and manufacturer of storage solutions for residential sites both nationally and internationally.
Due to continued growth, the company is seeking an experienced Draftsperson to be based at their head office in Orange, NSW.
In this hands-on role, you will work closely with management, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of 5 years drafting experience in architectural or construction industry
- Experienced with Solidworks, Turbo-Cad or Autocad
- Previous experience in documenting and drafting full working drawings
- Outstanding organisational skills with a good eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills using systems and Microsoft Office
- Be a motivated individual and encompass the ability to work well autonomously
- A supportive and collaborative team culture
- An exciting and diverse role where every day is different
- Ongoing, full time work in a regional location
- Attractive salary package tailored to experience
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click "Apply Now" button to upload your cover letter and resume.
Applications close on Tuesday, 19th January 2021 at 11:59pm.
*Applicants must be able to demonstrate Australian Work Rights
*Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees.
Skillset has over 38 years industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation.
Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit: https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/back to listing