About the role
A well-known and prestigious Residential Builder in Orange NSW, is seeking their new Client Liaison Officer.
The successful candidate will join a team of leading professionals and a friendly environment with a management who support the on-going careers of all their staff.
This opportunity would suit someone highly skilled in customer service and sales who is seeking to take the next step in their career.
As a self-motivated person who possesses an infectious and vibrant personality, the main focus of the role will be to engage with both the consumer and builder to ensure the successful completion of their dream home. You will be customer service and sales driven, so you can guide clients with absolute care and passion - from start to end.
Duties will also include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing all sale enquires via the website and phone
- Be the contact between Builders and the respective customer to ensure brand quality and exceptional levels of service are maintained
- Liaising with new and existing customers and the builders throughout the design, sale and construction process
- Preparing and facilitating signing of contracts with clients and completing any variations in a timely manner
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales and ensuring the customer database is always up-to-date in real time
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Strong experience in a sales role with a key focus on relationship management and outstanding customer service
- Previous experience in the Residential Property Industry or similar ideal but not essential
- Outstanding organisational skills with a good eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a motivated individual and encompass the ability to work well autonomously
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Confidentiality and respect for sensitive information
- Strong skills in computers and experience in maintaining databases
- A supportive and collaborative team culture
- Ongoing the job training with industry professionals
- An exciting and diverse role where every day is different
- Full-time work in a regional location
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click "Apply Now" button to upload your cover letter and resume. For a confidential discussion please also contact Jill, Senior Recruitment Consultant – 0429 469 476
Applications close on Friday 27th February, 2020
*Only successful applicants will be contacted
*Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees.
Skillset has over 37 years industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation.
Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit: https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/back to listing