About the role
A well-known and successful dental practice in Bathurst NSW, is seeking their new Dental Assistant.
The successful candidate will not only receive on the job training from leading professionals in the industry but join a welcoming and friendly environment with a management who support the on-going careers of all their staff.
Initially this role will be casual with up to three days a week but for the right person can lead to permanent work. This opportunity would suit someone highly skilled in customer service who is seeking to take the next step in their career and enter the dental industry.
As a self-motivated person who possesses an infectious and vibrant personality the main focus of the role will be to engage with the patients and support them throughout their treatment. These duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working chair-side as the Dentists examine and treat patients in all aspects of general dentistry. Ensuring the patients are as comfortable as possible and assisting the Dentist in whatever they need
- Preparing the treatment room and equipment ensuring hygiene is maintained at all times following sterilisation and infection control procedures
- Ensuring excellent patient care and outstanding level of customer service to build ongoing relationships with new and current patients
- Providing after care support and instruction to patients following operative procedures as per training
- Maintaining adequate stock levels in clinical bays and updating patient medical records as required
- Some reception and administration duties as needed including data entry, record keeping and overseeing patient payments
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Strong experience in a client facing role with a key focus on relationship management and customer service
- Outstanding organisational skills with a good eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a motivated individual and encompass the ability to work well autonomously
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Confidentiality and respect for sensitive information
- Strong skills in computers and experience in maintaining databases
- A supportive and collaborative team culture
- Ongoing the job training with industry professionals
- An exciting and diverse role where every day is different
- Casual work in a regional location
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click "Apply Now" button to upload your cover letter and resume. For a confidential discussion please also contact Jill, Senior Recruitment Consultant – 0429 469 476
Applications close on Friday 14th February, 2020
*Only successful applicants will be contacted
*Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees.
Skillset has over 37 years industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation.
Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit: https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
back to listing