About the role
Skillset, in conjunction with a number of thriving Dubbo based businesses are seeking applications for various Administration Positions.
These roles will vary from the below:
- Administration Officer
- Human Resources
- Recruitment Officer
- Front Desk Administrative Assistant
- Data Entry Clerk
- Financial Officer
These roles are suited to applicants who have great administration and time-management skills, previous administrative experience and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WITH:
- Previous experience in similar roles
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in database management and record keeping
- Strong attention to detail
- High level computer skills
- Great work ethic and time management skills to ensure that tasks are completed on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provide clerical and administration support to managers and the wider team
- Manage enquiries from the public and allocate as necessary
- General administration tasks including filing, scanning, record management, answering phones, data entry and reporting
- Updating and maintaining database with a high attention to detail
- Communicating effectively with a variety of stakeholders
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the Apply button to upload your Cover Letter and Resume.
*Only successful applicants will be contacted
*Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered
*Applicants must be able to demonstrate Australian Work Rights
Skillset CareerLink Central West - Sign up for CareerLink Updates!
CareerLink Central West is a free career development service providing you with accessible, quality careers information to make informed career decisions.
Keep up-to-date with upcoming career events, webinars, newsletters and useful resources to help you on your career journey.
And, if you live in the Central West NSW, you may be eligible for a Free Career Consultation. Click on the link below and fill in the form to be contacted for an appointment.
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees. Skillset has over 39 years’ industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation. Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit: https://skillset.com.au/employment-career-development/job-vacancies/back to listing