About the role
Skillset, in conjunction with a number of Bathurst, Dubbo and Orange based businesses are seeking IMMEDIATE applications for various Labouring Roles. These roles are for an IMMEDIATE start and suited to applicants who have previous labouring experience, are physically able, have a strong work ethic and enjoy a hands on role!
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Previous experience in similar roles focusing on labouring, construction, trade assistants, civil construction, horticulture labourers or production work
- Drivers License (essential)
- White Card (essential for construction based roles)
- Ability to pass drug and alcohol screening
- Experience with power and hand tools
- Physically fit and enjoy a hands on role
- Knowledge of building materials and practices
- Ability to work as part of a team and commence work immediately!
- Good communication skills Compliance with safety procedures
NEXT STEPS/RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP!
- Only applications with an up-to-date resume will be considered
- Applicants must be able to attend interviews in Bathurst NSW
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate work rights in Australia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Click the APPLY NOW button or go to https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
- Upload your updated resume
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees. Skillset has over 40 years’ industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end-to-end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation. Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit: https://skillset.com.au/employment-career-development/job-vacancies/
CareerLink Central West is a free career development service providing you with accessible, quality careers information to make informed career decisions. Keep up-to-date with upcoming career events, webinars, newsletters and useful resources to help you on your career journey. If you are 25 – 44 and live in the Central West NSW, you may be eligible for a Free Career Consultation. Click on the link below and fill in the form to be contacted for an appointment. https://skillset.com.au/employment-career-development/careerlink-central-west-2/back to listing