About the role
- Flexible hours
- Between 8am - 5pm
- Competitive hourly rate
- Based in Orange, NSW
Skillset in conjunction with a not-for-profit Australian Disability Enterprise (ADE) are seeking applications for a Weigh Bridge Operator – Sales Assistant to be based in Orange, NSW.
This role will assist and support the team at the Orange Resource Recovery Centre, an exciting opportunity in a regional location! You will enjoy a diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative.
Your duties will be varied and include:
- Checking loads entering the facility and weighing vehicles
- Receiving donations, filtering through and pricing items
- Serving customers and liaising with the general public
- Cleaning duties and tasks as required
- Cash handling
- Use of various computer software – MS Office
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WITH:
- Ability to support and work with a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced customer focused environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to WHS Policies and Procedures
- Willingness to undertake a Full Functional Pre-Employment Medical and police check
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Forklift Licence (desirable)
- Proof of Covid Vaccination – due to working with vulnerable people
- Willing to undertake pre-employment medical, including drug & alcohol testing
- Provide or be willing to obtain NDIS worker check (NDISWC)
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately, we will be reviewing applications as they are submitted, therefore, the role may be filled prior to the close date of 25th August, 2022.
*Only successful applicants will be contacted
*Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered
*Applicants must be able to demonstrate Australian Work Rights
Introducing Skillset CareerLink Central West - Sign up for CareerLink Updates!
CareerLink Central West is a free career development service providing you with accessible, quality careers information to make informed career decisions.
Keep up-to-date with upcoming career events, webinars, newsletters and useful resources to help you on your career journey.
And, if you live in the Central West NSW, you may be eligible for a Free Career Consultation. Click on the link below and fill in the form to be contacted for an appointment.
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees. Skillset has over 39 years’ industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation. Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit: https://skillset.com.au/employment-career-development/job-vacancies/back to listing