About the role
- Permanent, Full-Time Opportunity
- Great organisational and administrative opportunity
- Attractive Salary, commensurate with experience
- Well established business in Orange, NSW
Our client is a leading manufacturer, supplier and installer of storage solutions for commercial and residential sites, both nationally and internationally. The company is seeking an enthusiastic Project Coordinator to join their team based at head office in Orange, NSW.
This role is a great opportunity to build on and utilise your building and construction experience in the coordination of self-storage building projects.
In this organisational and administrative position, you will assist the Project Manager(s) their daily administrative activities and manage construction projects from start to practical completion.
This role will focus on:
- Setting up projects and all documentation in systems as well as in hard copy
- Setting up and updating overall Gantt charts throughout the life of the project
- Assisting Project Managers with the lodgement of forms required to obtain development approval or Construction Certificate’s
- Preparing safety documentation
- Assisting with the coordination of deliveries to site in accordance with Project Managers’ instructions
- Managing the rectification of defects and liaising with clients in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Processing invoices once approved by Project Manager
- Preparation of handover material on each project
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous experience in a similar Project Coordination position
- Strong understanding of construction methodologies
- Ability to learn and understand building and construction requirements and regulations
- Strong time management capabilities
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Projects
- Compliance with Quality, Safety and Environmental Standards
- Reporting capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy in all work
- A supportive and collaborative team culture
- An exciting role, where every day is different
- Great permanent opportunity in a regional location
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click "Apply" button to upload your cover letter and resume.
Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately; we will be reviewing applications as they are submitted, applications close 20th August, 2022.
*Only successful applicants will be contacted
*Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered
*Applicants must be able to demonstrate Australian Work Rights
Introducing Skillset CareerLink Central West - Sign up for CareerLink Updates!
Keep up-to-date with upcoming career events, webinars, newsletters and useful resources to help you on your career journey. And, if you live in the Central West NSW, you may be eligible for a Free Career Consultation. Click on the link below and fill in the form to be contacted for an appointment. https://skillset.com.au/employment-career-development/careerlink-central-west-2/
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees. Skillset has over 39 years’ industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation. Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit: https://skillset.com.au/employment-career-development/job-vacancies/back to listing