About the role
- Work for a well-established organisation
- Be supported in multiple avenues throughout your entire Traineeship
- Learn valuable skills to begin your career journey
Are you looking for a role that can kick start your career within the Administration and Financial sector? Do you have excellent organisation and time management skills? Skillset in conjunction with a well-established organisation are seeking applications for their new Business Trainee. The successful candidate will complete a Certificate III in Business.
This entry level opportunity is suited to applicants who are highly motivated, team players, have excellent attention to detail and are keen to pursue a career in Financial Administration.
- Excellent career opportunity to join a well-known and prominent community services organisation
- A full time, 12-month placement that will provide formal on the job training
- You will be allocated a dedicated Skillset Consultant who will support you throughout your Traineeship
- At the successful completion of the role you will graduate with a nationally recognised qualification
- Learn the foundations and content to develop skills and knowledge used in the Fund Administration sector
- Assist the team in a variety of Administration tasks including answering calls, greeting and signing in visitors, filing, scanning, data entry, whilst maintain a high standard of customer service and confidentiality
- Complete daily bank reconciliation
- Assist with maintaining and ordering office supplies
- Answering client queries in relation to accounts
- Manage effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Share the responsibility of reception duties
- Adhere to all Work Health Safety policies and procedures
- Complete all related TAFE work and study associated with the Traineeship
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIUDALS WHO:
- Keen interest in business/finance and pursuing it as a career
- Keen attention to detail with excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for problem solving and working in a fast paced environment
- Time management and organisational skills
- Competent computer skills and confidence in Microsoft Office
- Committed to the study component of the Traineeship
NEXT STEPS/RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- The first stage of assessment is an online entrance exam that will be emailed you automatically when you apply. Individuals who do not complete the online entrance exam within the specified time frame will be unable to progress to the next stage.
- Only applications with a cover letter and up-to-date resume will considered
- Your cover letter must address the selection criteria and tell us why you are interested in the Traineeship. We would also love to hear about any experience or projects you have been involved in that are related to the industry.
- Applicants must be able to attend interviews in Bathurst, NSW
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate work rights in Australia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately
- Click the APPLY NOW button or go to https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
- Upload your updated cover letter and resume
Introducing Skillset CareerLink Central West - Sign up for CareerLink Updates!
CareerLink Central West is a free career development service providing you with accessible, quality careers information to make informed career decisions.
Keep up-to-date with upcoming career events, webinars, newsletters and useful resources to help you on your career journey.
And, if you live in the Central West NSW, you may be eligible for a Free Career Consultation. Click on the link below and fill in the form to be contacted for an appointment.
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees. Skillset has over 40 years’ industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation. Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit: https://skillset.com.au/employment-career-development/job-vacancies/back to listing