About the role
Skillset are seeking immediate applications for a Temporary and experienced Administration Assistant to join a well-known construction consultancy business in Dubbo, NSW.
The successful candidate would be available to commence work immediately, have the ability to work unsupervised and have strong administration skills.
This temporary role will be continually ongoing and transition to a permanent role for the right candidate!
- Provide general administrative assistance to internal and external stakeholders
- Meet and greet clients
- Faxing, scanning, mailing and filing of documents
- Handling of all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes or notes
- Data entry and database management
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Driver’s License and own transportation (essential)
- Able to commence work immediately!
- Previous administrative experience (essential)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- General clerical skills - e.g. filing, record keeping
- Good oral and written communication skills
NEXT STEPS/RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP! Only applications with a cover letter and up-to-date resume will be considered
- Your cover letter must address the selection criteria and tell us why you are interested in the role
- Applicants must be able to attend interviews in Dubbo NSW
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate work rights in Australia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Click the APPLY NOW button or go to https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
- Upload your updated cover letter and resume
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees. Skillset has over 39 years’ industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end-to-end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation. Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit: https://skillset.com.au/employment-career-development/job-vacancies/
CareerLink Central West is a free career development service providing you with accessible, quality careers information to make informed career decisions. Keep up-to-date with upcoming career events, webinars, newsletters and useful resources to help you on your career journey. If you are 25 – 44 and live in the Central West NSW, you may be eligible for a Free Career Consultation. Click on the link below and fill in the form to be contacted for an appointment. https://skillset.com.au/employment-career-development/careerlink-central-west-2/back to listing