About the role
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Work/ life balance
- Regional Orange, NSW location
Skillset is seeking a motivated Reception/ Administrative professional with strong customer service skills, exceptional communication and the ability to multi-task.
This is a fantastic opportunity, suited to applicants who are highly motivated, communicative, able to work in a fast paced business environment and have excellent attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be the initial point of contact, assisting with general enquiries by phone and in person.
- Meeting and greeting key clients and business stakeholders
- Managing and directing incoming call and emails
- Data entry and scheduling appointments
- Maintaining CRM databases
- Assisting with the facilities management
- Completing a variety of stock control duties
- Delivering goods
- Assisting other departments as required
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong phone manner
- Are motivated, well presented and have the ability to work well autonomously
- Understand confidentiality and an understanding of important industry information
- Have high level computer skills and experience in maintaining databases
- Are able to adapt to change and work in a fast paced environment
- Hold a current Drivers Licence
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately, we will be reviewing applications as they are submitted, therefore, the role may be filled prior to the close date of Thursday 11th August, 2022.
*Only successful applicants will be contacted
*Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered
* Applicants must be able to demonstrate work rights in Australia
Introducing Skillset CareerLink Central West - Sign up for CareerLink Updates!
Keep up-to-date with upcoming career events, webinars, newsletters and useful resources to help you on your career journey.
And, if you live in Central West NSW, you may be eligible for a Free Career Consultation. Click on the link below and fill in the form to be contacted for an appointment.
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees. Skillset has over 39 years’ industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation. Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit:
back to listing