About the role
Skillset in conjunction with Macquarie Credit Union (Dubbo) are seeking applications for a new Financial Services Trainee to join their team in Dubbo.
The successful applicant will complete a Certificate III in Financial Services over a 24-month period, and will receive a combination of formal training with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and gain practical on-the-job experience alongside highly skilled mentors.
This is a rewarding opportunity to commence with an organisation that offers financial services including savings and investment accounts and lending services. This entry-level opportunity is suited to applicants who are great communicators, are customer focused and are looking to pursue a career in Financial Services Trainee.
- Excellent career opportunity to join a well-known and prominent Central West organisation.
- A full time, 24-month placement that will provide formal on the job training (RTO) as well as supported in-house personnel development.
- You will be allocated a dedicated Skillset Consultant who will support you throughout your Traineeship.
- Upon the successful completion of the traineeship you will graduate with a nationally recognised qualification.
- Work with a positive team with mentoring schemes and training programs.
- Provide a professional first point of contact by engaging with members, responding to enquiries in a timely manner, escalating and redirecting to correct personnel as required, responding to phone and email requests for information, taking messages and maintaining a high standard of customer service and confidentiality.
- Provide a range of administrative and support services such as scanning, filing and photocopying.
- Processing transactions, responding to general enquires and opening accounts.
- Working with our members to achieve their financial goals.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and in-house policies and procedures.
- Complete all related RTO work and attend classes associated with the Traineeship.
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS:
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability of Computer literacy and analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast paced environment
- Have the ability to prioritise workloads, have a high attention to detail, are organised and have time management skills
- Experience in the delivery of quality customer service
- Committed to the study component of the Traineeship
NEXT STEP/RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately
- The first stage of assessment is an online entrance exam that will be emailed to you automatically when you apply. Individuals who do not complete the online entrance exam within the specified timeframe will be unable to progress to the next stage.
- Only applications with a cover letter and up-to-date resume will be considered
- Your cover letter must address the selection criteria and tell us why you are interested in the traineeship. We would also love to hear about any experience you have in the business administrative field
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate work rights in Australia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Click the APPLY NOW button or go to https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
- Upload your cover letter and resume
- All applicants are encouraged to apply immediately
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees.
Skillset has over 40 years’ industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation.
Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit: https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
CareerLink Central West is a free career development service providing you with accessible, quality careers information to make informed career decisions.
Keep up-to-date with upcoming career events, webinars, newsletters and useful resources to help you on your career journey. If you are 25 – 44 and live in the Central West NSW, you may be eligible for a Free Career Consultation. Click on the link below and fill in the form to be contacted for an appointment: https://skillset.com.au/employment-career-development/careerlink-central-west-2/back to listing