About the role
Skillset is currently seeking immediate applications for an Assistant Centre Administration Officer Clerk to assist a government organization specializing in corrective service.
Based in Goulburn, NSW this is a temporary role, running over three months with an attractive hourly rate of $33.62+ Super and the hours of Monday to Friday 8am-4pm.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to extend and build upon their experience with a reputable company.
This role would suit a candidate who has previous financial and data entry experience, excellent communication, strong customer service skills and the ability to prioritize tasks efficiently.
*All applicants must be able to pass a Police Check upon commencement*
- Database management and data entry
- Assisting in processing a variety of administration documents
- Collecting and dispersing correspondence as directed for use in the Centre
- Booking meetings and greeting external bodies within the Centre
- Data entry
- Other administrative tasks as required
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Available to commence work immediately!
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Program and electronic document and records management system
- Have previous financial and data entry experience
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong phone manner
- A motivated individual and encompass the ability to work well autonomously
- Confidentiality and respect for sensitive information
- Strong skills in computers and experience in maintaining databases
- Have a demonstrated ability to problem solve, have high attention to detail, are organized and have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Are able to adapt to change and work in a fast paced environment
HOW TO APPLY:
- To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click "Apply Now" button to upload your cover letter and resume.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP! *Only successful applicants will be contacted *
- Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate work rights in Australia
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees. Skillset has over 38 years’ industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation. Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit: https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/back to listing