About the role
Client Liaison Traineeship - Dubbo NSW
Skillset in conjunction with an organisation that is familiar to most Australians and is at the heart of many communities is looking for their new Client Liaison Trainee. Our client aims to make it possible for elderly and frail people to stay in their homes and keep their independence by being a friendly face calling by to drop off a nutritious meal, transport to an appointment or by providing social interaction.
The successful candidate will complete a Certificate III in Individual Support over a 12-month placement whilst receiving practical training from industry experts. This entry-level opportunity is suited to applicants who are compassionate, great communicators, a team player and are looking to pursue a career in aged care or in community support.
- Excellent career opportunity to join a well-known and prominent Central West organisation
- A full time, 12-month placement that will provide formal on the job training
- You will be allocated a dedicated Skillset Consultant who will support you throughout your Traineeship
- At the successful completion of the role you will graduate with a nationally recognised qualification.
- Assist in the preparation of equipment and materials for food deliveries and assist in delivering nutritious meals to clients within Dubbo and surrounding areas
- Provide and assist in Social Support activities and transport clients to various appointments and activities
- Engage, liaise and work effectively with clients
- Liaise with colleagues, support workers and volunteers at the conclusion of deliveries to ensure the effective handover of information
- Assist by providing administrative such as scanning, filing and photocopying of client records, printing off daily run sheets and labels for client’s meals, maintain client and service delivery records both in hard copy and electronically
- Provide receptionist duties such as responding to phone and email requests for information, taking messages and maintaining a high standard of customer service and confidentiality
- Adhere to Work Place Health and Safety Policies and Procedures and report any unsafe practices, workplace incidents or hazards
- Complete all related TAFE work and attend classes associated with the Traineeship
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Display a commitment to our Client’s Mission, Values and Code of Conduct
- Great customer service skills which are friendly and professional and are known for your caring and compassionate nature
- Reliable, adaptable, motivated and committed to providing quality service
- A commitment to assisting clients with independence and choice, whilst maintaining privacy, dignity and confidentiality
- Demonstrated experience within the Computers and ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Hold a current Driver's Licence and are able conduct deliveries as required
- Are up-to-date with immunisations or are willing to obtain prior to commencement
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate or are willing to obtain prior to commencement
- Willing to undertake a Police Check prior to commencement
- Show commitment to the study component of the Traineeship
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR OUR CLIENT:
- Our client offers a very supportive work environment with senior team members to mentor you throughout your Traineeship
- Work in your local community and make a difference to the lives of clients
- Our client offers a stable and reliable form of employment
- Flexible work practices
- Paid training and development
NEXT STEPS/RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately
- The first stage of assessment is an online entrance exam that will be emailed to you automatically when you apply. Individuals who do not complete the online entrance exam within the specified time frame will be unable to progress to the next stage.
- Only applications with a cover letter and up-to-date resume will be considered
- Your cover letter must address the selection criteria and tell us why you are interested in the traineeship/apprenticeship. We would also love to hear about any experience or projects you have been involved in that are related to the trade.
- Applicants must be able to attend interviews in Dubbo NSW
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate work rights in Australia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Click the APPLY NOW button or go to https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
- Upload your updated cover letter and resume
- Candidates are encouraged to apply immediately
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees. Skillset has over 39 years’ industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end-to-end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation. Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit: https://skillset.com.au/employment-career-development/job-vacancies/
CareerLink Central West is a free career development service providing you with accessible, quality careers information to make informed career decisions.
Keep up-to-date with upcoming career events, webinars, newsletters and useful resources to help you on your career journey. If you are 25 – 44 and live in the Central West NSW, you may be eligible for a Free Career Consultation. Click on the link below and fill in the form to be contacted for an appointment: https://skillset.com.au/employment-career-development/careerlink-central-west-2/back to listing