About the role
Skillset are seeking immediate applications for a temporary Trade Assistant to join a well-known and local plumbing organisation in Dubbo.
This temporary role is for an immediate start with full-time hours, Monday - Friday. This opportunity is suited to applicants who are self-motivated, reliable, hardworking and able to work in a team.
- Provide support to tradespeople on site with general labouring assistance
- Assisting with plumbing and irrigation maintenance
- Assisting with installation of new irrigation systems
- Use of hand and power tools
- Material handling
- Adhere to all occupational health and safety regulations
- General labouring and cleaning duties
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- MUST have a White Card
- Must have a Driver’s License
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Exhibit good work ethic and time management skills to ensure that tasks are completed on time
NEXT STEPS/RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP!
- Only applications with an up-to-date resume will be considered
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate working rights in Australia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Click the APPLY NOW button or go to https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
- Upload your updated resume
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees. Skillset has over 38 years industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation. Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visithttps://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
CareerLink Central West is a free career development service providing you with accessible, quality careers information to make informed career decisions. Keep up-to-date with upcoming career events, webinars, newsletters and useful resources to help you on your career journey. If you are 25 – 44 and live in the Central West NSW, you may be eligible for a Free Career Consultation. Click on the link below and fill in the form to be contacted for an appointment. https://skillset.com.au/employment-career-development/careerlink-central-west-2/back to listing