About the role
School Based Traineeships: Business - Dubbo NSW
Skillset in conjunction with two prominent local businesses within Dubbo NSW are seeking applications for their new School Based Business Trainee. The successful candidates will complete a Certificate III in Business over a 2-year placement whilst receiving practical training from industry experts.
Held over a two-year period the program combines paid work, training and school so that you earn an industry recognised national qualification and gain credit towards your HSC. This opportunity is suited to a dedicated, self-motivated and hard-working individual with a keen interest in pursuing a career in Business and Administration.
- Excellent career opportunity to work and learn within prominent businesses in Dubbo, NSW
- Two-year, paid placement that will provide formal on the job training
- You will be allocated a dedicated Skillset Consultant who will support you throughout your Traineeship
- At the successful completion of the role you will graduate with a nationally recognised qualification
SCHOOL BASED TRAINEESHIP ON OFFER:
- The successful candidate will join a large and well-known Dubbo Health Organisation working within their Maintenance Department. You will provide a variety of business administration tasks to assist the team who provide maintenance services to 16 other health care service providers across the region.
- A prominent organisation that provides support to communities through positive career pathways and economic development is seeking applications for their new Indigenous Identified School Based Business Trainee. The successful candidate will provide business administration tasks to assist in the successful delivery of employment, training and community services.
- Learn the foundations and content to develop skills and knowledge used in administration.
- Assist the administration team with a variety of duties including answering calls, filing, scanning, data entry, assisting in drafting/printing reports, attending meetings and taking minutes, maintaining a high standard of customer service and confidentiality.
- Adhere to Work Place Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Complete all related theory work associated with the Traineeship
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Currently in Year 10
- Attention to detail, are organised and have time management skills
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks and manage time efficiently
- Have great communication skills and customer service
- Solid computer skills
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Committed to the study component of the Traineeship whilst completing your other allocated school studies
- Keen interest in Business/Administration and pursing it as a career
NEXT STEPS/RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately
- If you are interested in this opportunity and attend a school in the Dubbo Region - please speak to your Careers Advisor
- Once you have registered your interest with your school go to https://skillset.com.au/employment-career-development/job-vacancies/ for further information and to apply
- Only applications with a cover letter and up-to-date resume will be considered
- Your cover letter must address the selection criteria and tell us why you are interested in the Traineeship and any experience you may have related to the Traineeship
- Applicants must be able to attend interviews Dubbo, NSW
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate work rights in Australia
- Click the APPLY NOW button or go to https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
- Upload your updated cover letter and resume
- Candidates are encouraged to apply immediately
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees. Skillset has over 39 years’ industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end-to-end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation. Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit: https://skillset.com.au/employment-career-development/job-vacancies/
CareerLink Central West is a free career development service providing you with accessible, quality careers information to make informed career decisions.
Keep up-to-date with upcoming career events, webinars, newsletters and useful resources to help you on your career journey. If you are 25 – 44 and live in the Central West NSW, you may be eligible for a Free Career Consultation. Click on the link below and fill in the form to be contacted for an appointment.back to listing