Your career journey starts here.
CareerLink Central West is a new free career development service available to all residents of the Central West. This service can help you with:
– Taking the next step in your career
– Transitioning to a new career
– Returning to work after a career break
In fact, CareerLink can help you with your career journey in more ways than one through each of the services below…
Are you looking for a job, to change careers, or return to work after a break?
Do you live in the one of the 11 local government areas in the Central West (Bathurst, Blayney, Cabonne, Cowra, Forbes, Lachlan, Lithgow, Oberon, Orange, Parkes or Weddin)?
If your answer is yes to both of these questions, you may be eligible for one of CareerLink’s free career development sessions which can assist with:
- Defining your career goals
- Reviewing your suitability for career options
- Ensuring you have up to date job seeking tools
- Helping find a job that is right for you.
Contact CareerLink to book a career planning session with one of our qualified career consultants and learn more about career development options available.
If you are looking for a job, to change careers or return to work after a career break – and you are not 25 – 44 years of age – CareerLink can help you. Obtain all the information you need for the next step in your career journey by visiting the CareerLink Hub in Bathurst, NSW. Drop in and you will find:
- Free computer terminals to access career development and job information from government and industry
- Links to the CareerLink website containing career resources and templates to assist with your job readiness, as well as information and tips about job seeking skills, training pathways and the job market in the Central West
- Pamphlets, brochures and booklets about career development and finding a job.
Take the next step in your career and visit the CareerLink Hub today.
The CareerLink Hub is located in Skillset’s Head Office at 341 Havannah Street, Bathurst and is open 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Over the next two years, the CareerLink Community Service will provide a range of careers events, forums, workshops and training to Central West residents who are looking for opportunities to further develop their careers.
Look out for the CareerLink mobile van as it travels around the Central West providing career planning sessions to eligible clients and access to the latest career development information.
To learn more about these events and when they will happen, as well as the latest career news and trends in the Central West, sign up to the CareerLink today!
Building resilient communities through local partnerships
CareerLink is a community-based, regional career development service delivered by Skillset with support from Regional Development Australia and funded by the Australian Government.
The program aims to help residents of the Central West make informed career decisions and support local businesses through the provision of the skilled workforce it needs to grow and thrive into the future.
This program received grant funding from the Australian Government’s National Careers Institute.